Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Cholesterol Build Up Reversed

Increase in hexagonal water inproves water turnover in cells - reduces cholesterol
Several years ago, I began to having chest pains. Though my situation was no life-threatening, I was told that my cholesterol levels were very high. Ever since then I have struggled to get my cholesterol down. It has been as hight as 245, and the lowest it had ever been was 221.
Then a friend of mine introduced me to hexagonal water which I began to drink regularly. The results were amazing! After only six weeks, I returned to my doctor for more blood tests and was shown that my cholesterol was down to 182 - the lowest in seven years! What five years, three medications, and hundreds of dollars in expenses could not accomplish, drinking hexagonal water had done. Now after a year on the water, my cholesterol is still low. I appreciate the extra boost of energy that hexagonal water gives me and I love how smooth it tastes. Everyone in the family notices the difference when we occasionally have to resort to drinking bottled water. -- Luis A. Texas

No comments:

Post a Comment